Oct 24, 2011

New Gunpla Tool Addition - Rechargeable hand drill

I am currently doing a project right now and it requires major modifications. I have resorted to armor breaking and pla plate add ons with the use of my handy hobby knife, side cutters, rulers and cutting mats. What stopped me was when i wanted to put holes for the thrusters, rivets and screws.

Hobby Knife

Side Cutter and Orange cutting mat
I searched the internet for me to find something that would do the job.
The top choices were:
1. Pin vises (like a screwdriver in which you insert a drill bit on the tip) and
2. Drills (hand drills e.g Tamiya handy drill)

Pin Vise
Hand Drill
I went around malls searching for both tools. I have found them to be expensive ranging from 1000 Php to 4000 Php. Since I am on a very tight budget i went to a local market in manila where they sell electronic devices at a very low cost, the place is called RAON at Quiapo Manila.

There i found this baby! ^_^ A rechargeable hand drill that cost 800Php, this includes:
1. 1mm drill bit
2. 2 grinding stones
3. Embosser
4. Chuck nuts to hold varied drill bit sizes

They also have hand drills that are battery operated ranging from 350Php to 700Php. Nice deal huh! Will be trying this tool on my current project and I hope that I make a lot of modifications on my new tool.

Thanks for viewing! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More