Jul 3, 2011

Project Alpha

Well this is my first attempt to create a diorama. Thanks for the help of a fellow modeler Edward Panaligan (I keep giving him credits because he deserves it!). I called it project alpha because it is my first diorama. :)

The diorama will be made up of trusses. The one that I will be making is the flat truss type.
I will be making one using barbecue sticks!
make some measurements of the "pegs" for both horizontal and diagonal
Since i am still undecided on what will be the final design of the diorama i measured a lot of pegs.

After measuring, the sticks can now be cut, i used a metal saw for this. There are other alternatives that can be used to cut the sticks.

to be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More