Jul 12, 2011

Gunpla Love

Something i want to share...

Last year I went to a gunpla event at Eastwood Mall PH. It was at the atrium situated at the hallway. An event that I will always remember for the rest of my life. It was the first Gunpla event I ever went to. Though I was just there to observe, I was not there to compete :)

The Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010
I think i saw MAC members there too, i was not sure, i have not known the MAC group before so I'm not sure. But there are a group of people cheering on the right side of the stage during the awarding.

I remember all the kits on display and i took pictures of them, Here are some.  I used a camera phone for this.


Amuro Ray's Gundam RX-78-2 The Grandaddy of all!
And if there is a protagonist. Here is the Antagonist Zaku!
First time I have seen the PG Strike Freedom. The biggest model for the PG series.

Unicorn Gundam

Sinanju the Red Comet
Nice sandrock 1/144



Destiny Gundam from the Gundam Seed Series
nice detailing!
 Some gundam displays with awesome dioramas ^_^
Operation SNEAKRZ


Exhibition of contest pieces!







 



And a Giant 00 with its pilot setsuna lol!!!

What killed me was not the event but the feeling of being there surrounded by Gundams and by people who share your passion. This event encouraged me more to continue my hobby and craft.

It was one of the happiest days of my life, and from that time on i know it was love that i felt. That is what i describe as Gunpla love ^_^

Thanks for reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More